Users face different errors and problems when dealing with kplc tokens. Kplc errors range from delayed tokens after buying, kplc metre not connecting, metre showing error codes or a blank screen among many. Today, we shall show you how to solve most of these errors whenever you encounter them.
Common KPLC Token Errors And Problems List
- KPLC metre not connecting
- Kplc token metre showing a blank screen
- Kplc tokens delaying
- Kplc metre showing error codes
We are going to show you how to fix the above kplc issues one by one.
1.KPLC TOKEN DELAYING PROBLEM FIX
After buying kplc tokens, the kplc tokens delay to come sometime. If your kplc token is delayed, don’t worry, there are a number of alternative ways that you can use to retrieve your delayed kplc tokens. We shall list the possible fixes below and later give you a step-by-step guide on how to get delayed kplc tokens.
Kplc tokens delay is solved by the following methods:
- Fix kplc token delay by using the kplc sms code
- Get delayed kplc tokens by using the kplc my power app for free
- Recover your delayed kplc tokens using the kplc online service portal.
How to get kplc delayed tokens using the kplc SMS code
Delayed tokens are gotten using the kplc SMS code service which is *977# Follow the below steps to get your delayed tokens using kplc ussd code:
- On your dial pad, enter *977# and call
- Next, choose the prepaid option
- Now select the latest token option which is number 2
- On the next page, choose your meter number and submit
- You shall receive a text message displaying your latest bout tokens
- Remember this service shall charge you airtime. In case you need a free solution, continue to the next method.
Get delayed kplc tokens by using the kplc my power app for free
Another method to get your delayed kplc tokens is by using the kplc my power app. This method is free and should be done as follows:
- Go to the google play store
- Search for kplc My power app
- Download and install the app
- From the service options, select the ‘bill/my token’ option
- In the next window, choose the ‘my meter’ option
- Proceed to type your meter number in the search box and search
- You shall get a result showing the details of your metre plus your kplc tokens which have been delayed.
Get delayed tokens using the kplc online service portal
The kplc online portal is another way to get your token number when it has been delayed. Follow the below steps to get your delayed token number immediately:
- On your browser, go to the kplc service portal
- From your kplc self-service portal menu, select the ‘bill/token’ option
- Next, select the meter number option
- Now type in your token metre number and search
- The screen shall load your delayed tokens immediately.
- Congratulations, you just got your delayed tokens and can proceed to load them
- In case all of the above methods fail you, then contact kplc customer service using the kplc contact details attached below.
KPLC TOKEN METRE OFF FIX
Faced with a dilemma of a kplc metre going off? Don’t worry, you can easily fix a kplc metre that goes off by yourself. We are going to share possible reasons as to why your kplc token metre goes off and how you can fix it.
To fix your knplc token metre that has gone off, do the following:
- First, confirm that your socket is on and has a grid power connection.
- If your socket is okay and has power, unplug then plug in your token metre cable.
- Your token metre should power on again, if not, continue with the next steps.
- Unplug your kplc token metre that has gone off and carry it to an alternative power source, maybe to your neighbour or so.
- Use their socket and plug in your kplc metre again
- Your metre should now power on, in case it still stays off, continue to the next step
- Disconnect your kplc cable metre and use batteries to power your metre instead
- It should power on now. In case the kplc metre continues being off, then check here how to acquire a new kplc token metre.
Blank Kplc Prepaid Metre Error Fix
For those who use the kplc prepaid metre, sometimes your metre might show a blank screen. In case this happens, don’t fret. Follow the below guideline to troubleshoot your prepaid kplc metre that shows a blank screen. In case you are not good with wires and power connections, we strongly advise that you hire an expert to do it.
- First, turn the main switch of your grid power connection off. Do not continue with the power on.
- Check for a wire that connects your klplc prepaid metre to the sub-power transmitter adapter
- Check for double wires connecting to the power transmitter. Check the photo below to identify the wires.
- Apply a little pressure to push the two wires to fit in their sockets.
- Once the wires are firm enough, close your metre box
- Switch on the main switch of your power connection
- Your kplc prepait metre should now display instead of showing a blank screen, you fixed you just kplc metre showing a blank screen!
KPLC METRE NOT CONNECTING FIX
It’s troubling when your kplc metre is not connecting. However, you can easily fix a kplc metre that is not connecting at home by yourself. We are going to give you three reasons and solutions for fixing a kplc metre connection error. We shall list the possible solutions below and discuss them later in this guide.
To fix a kplc metre that is not connecting check the following:
- Fix a kplc metre that is not connecting by checking your power connection socket.
- Check your kplc metre cable for any fault
- Reset the CIU of your kplc metre
Fix a kplc metre that is not connecting by checking your power connection socket.
Most times, a kplc metre fails to connect due to the kind of connection to power. Do the following to know if power is the issue.
- Connect the metre to your main power socket if you’ve connected it to your multi-plug to fix the kplc metre connection error.
- In case the problem persists, insert battery cells instead of a grid power connection.
- 90% of kplc metre connection issues have been fixed using this method.
- In case the issue persists, try the next method
Check your kplc metre cable for any fault
2. Sometimes the cable for connecting your metre to power may have developed a problem. To confirm whether this is the issue preventing your metre from connecting, do the following.
- Get another cable from someone else who uses a similar metre
- Replace the cable and connect to the main socket.
- If this is the issue then your metre should now connect
- If you cannot access an extra metre cable, then use batteries to power your metre to solve kplc metre connection issues.
Reset the CIU of your kplc metre
If you’ve tried all the above and your kplc metre won’t connect, solve the issue by resetting your metre’s CIU. Use the default KPLC METRE CIU reset codes and follow the below steps. asking for any help related to kplc here, thanks.